FedLoan Servicing is established by the Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency (PHEAA) in 2009. The mission of FedLoan Servicing is to support the U.S. Department of Education’s ability to service student loans owned by the federal government. As one of a limited number of organizations approved by the Department of Education to service these loans, Fedloan Servicing commits to providing easy and convenient ways for borrowers to manage their student loans.
By creating an online account at FedLoad Servicing, borrowers can sign in their account to make payments, check their total loan balance, as well as schedule a payment in advance, review their payment history, and manage their account in a quick, easy and secure way.
About the Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency
The Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency (PHEAA) was founded in 1963 by the Pennsylvania General Assembly. The agency is in charge of the nation’s higher education student financial aid programs, providing load guaranty, loan servicing, financial aid processing and other student aid programs to students and schools nationally. PHEAA, conducting operations as American Education Services and FedLoan Servicing, aims to lighten the financial burden of higher education for students, families, schools, and taxpayers.
How to Create an Account at FedLoan Servicing?
- A computer with internet access.
- Your name.
- Date of birth.
- Your SSN No. or account No.
- A valid email address.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the FedLoan Servicing website at related link 1 below, and select the “Create an Account” link on the left of the page.
- Enter your personal information into the required fields, accept the Terms and Conditions and then click on the button marked “Continue”.
- Create a username and password for your account.
- Select site image and security questions.
- Verify your information to check if they are correct.
- Make a confirmation to complete the online account creation process.
- If you have any further questions regarding the account of FedLoan Servicing you may refer to the FedLoan Servicing FAQ at related link 2 below.
- FedLoan Servicing:
- FedLoan Servicing FAQ: