Register for an Account Online as an Educator
MyMathLab provides various educational courses and materials for students and educators. It requires users to register for access to educational resources online. Educators that want to register must first request an instructor access code and then, they can use the code to register online.
By registering for an account online as an educator at MyMathLab, you can get access to the courses and materials at MyMathLab for educational purposes. What is more, it is quite simple and easy to register online. You can do it anytime and anywhere it is convenient for you.
About Pearson Education
Pearson Education is an international educational publishing and technology company which is based in the United States. It was founded in 1998 and now it has become a leading company in the industry. Its products include textbooks and other educational material such as multimedia learning tools. MyMathLab is one of its comprehensive online interactive teaching/learning systems.
How can you register for an account online as an educator to access to MyMathLab resources?
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to be a teacher and have a valid email address.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the MyMathLab website at related link 1 below.
- Click on the button marked “Educator” below the sign “Register”.
- Select your location.
- Select the country from the drop-down menu and then click on the button marked “Go”.
- Choose the option that best describes you.
- Select one the five options and then click on the button marked “Continue”.
- Enter your personal information into the required boxes to complete the registration form and then click on the button marked “Submit”.
- Follow instructions to complete the registration process.
- If you have any questions or problems, you can go to the instruction page at related link 2.