Manage Your Assurant Insurance Policy
Assurant Insurance Center provides an online service platform to help their customers to manage their insurance policy online conveniently. To get started is very easy, you only need to register your account with the information on your insurance policy document. After the simple registration process, you can login to your account and manage your Assurant insurance policy at Assurant Insurance Center. For more information, please visit Assurant Home Site at related link 2 below.
Assurant Insurance Center provides you an easy, convenient, and secure way to manage your Assurant insurance policy online wherever you are and whenever you want. This interactive tool is online and completely for free. It will bring you a lot of convenience.
About the Assurant
Assurant, founded in 1892 and headquartered in New York, is an American insurance holding company providing various insurance services for citizens in the United States, such as creditor-placed homeowners insurance, warranties and extended services contracts. There are four business segments that Assurant covers, Assurant Employee Benefits, Assurant Health, Assurant Solutions and Assurant Specialty Property.
How can you manage your Assurant Insurance Policy?
- A computer with internet access.
- Your valid insurance policy document.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Assurant Insurance Center website at related link 1 below, and click the "register" link to begin registration process.
- Enter your policy or certificate number, ZIP code, policy effective date into the required fields to verify your policy information, and then click "continue" button. These information can be found on your policy document.
- Follow instructions to continue completing the registration process.
- Enter your User ID and password you just created into the required fields in the Customer Login page to login to your account.
- You can manage your insurance policy then in your account.
- For further information, refer to the Assurant Insurance Center Renters Insurance FAQ at related link 3.