You have to agree that sharing with your friends the best shots of your life at any time you want is cool. With Vodafone Get My Photo service, even without a camera or video phone, this is on longer a dream!
What Is Vodafone Get My Photo Service?
Get My Phone is a service provided by Vodafone, a global telecommunications company based in London, UK. This service mainly allows customers without a camera or video phone to send and receive picture and video messages via the internet.
It is totally free for Vodafone customers to view their picture or video messages. For the messages received, it is also free for Vodafone customers to reply or forward with Get My Photo.
How To Use Vodafone Get My Photo Service?
- You need to be a Vodafone user.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- When receiving a picture or video message from someone, you will get a text message informing you that you can view the message on Get My Photo.
- Visit Vodafone Get My Photo website (related link 1 below) within 30 days since you get the notification text message, as the messages you receive can be stored in Get My Photo for 30 days.
- Enter your mobile phone number.
- Enter the password in the notification text message.
- Then you can check the message you have just received from your friend, you can store, delete, reply, forward it. You can also send a new message to someone else.
- Vodafone Get My Photo: