The ReachOut Wireless Lifeline program is a phone service program which is supported by the federal government. It is established to help low-income people get telephone service by offering a discounted package. Only those eligible for this program can apply. There is only one person who can apply to join the program in a household and those who are enrolled in a government assisted program such as Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program and Federal Public Housing Assistance are usually eligible to sign up for Lifeline.
By signing up to join ReachOut Wireless Lifeline program, you can receive a free phone and get free minutes every month. Once you sign up, you will get free shipping with activation. What is more, no credit check or deposit or contract is involved. If you are eligible, you should not miss it.
About Nexus Communications
Nexus Communications is a telecommunications company which is based in the United States. It was founded in 2000. Since then it has tried to make home telephone service easier and available at more reasonable prices while maintaining a high level of quality. Now it provides phone service to subscribers in 15 states throughout the whole country.
How can you sign up to join ReachOut Wireless Lifeline program?
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to be an eligible consumer.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the ReachOut Wireless Lifeline program website at related link 1 below.
- Enter your zip code into the required box and then click on the button marked “Go”.
- Read the instruction and then click on the button marked “Proceed to step 2”.
- Please choose your plan and then click on the button marked “Proceed to step 3”.
- Answer the question to move to next step.
- Enter your name, zip code, address and billing information into the required boxes and then click on the button marked “Submit”.
- For more information, please refer to the website at related link 2 below.
- ReachOut Wireless Lifeline Program:
- ReachOut Wireless FAQ: