Vodafone offers registration for My account at its website to help users manage their Vodafone payment monthly account over the internet. It is free and easy to sign up for My account at Vodafone and only takes a few minutes.
By signing up for My account at Vodafone, you will be able to login anytime to check your bills, make payments, update your details, as well as check your minutes usage and get more from your mobile with services like My Music and Mobile emails. In addition, you can also set up and manage Vodafone Family.
Vodafone, founded in 1991, is a London-based telecommunications company offering mobile service and runs networks in over 30 countries. As of September 2011, Vodafone has more than 391 million subscribers, ranked as the second-largest telecommunications company in the world.
How to Sign Up for My account at Vodafone?
- A computer with internet access.
- Your phone.
- Your mobile number.
- Your email address.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Vodafone – My Account website at related link 1 below, and then click on the button marked “Register for My account”.
- Enter your mobile number into the required field, and then click on the button marked “Go to step 2″.
- Enter the security code you’ve received, and then click on the button marked “Go to step 3″.
- Create your username and password, enter your personal details, and select your security question and answer in case you forget your username or password.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete your account registration.
- For further information, refer to the Registration and Login Help at related link 2.
- Vodafone – My Account:
- Registration and Login Help: