My Verizon is an online solution for Verizon account management offered by Verizon. It is the quickest, easiest way for you to access and manage your account. The online services they offer include quick access to your email, voice mail and the ability to watch your favorite TV shows and movies easily, as well as surf the web.
By registering with My Verizon, you can access their services easily and quickly whenever and wherever you need to. All you need is a computer with an internet connection. This will save you the hassle of sitting around on hold with your telephone, waiting for customer representatives or dealing with account issues through the mail. My Verizon allows you to check usage and manage your minutes, view and pay your bill or set up an auto pay, add new devices, receive online tech support when you need it, update account information and much more.
Verizon is an internationally leading telecommunications company which provides voice, data and video products and services to their customers all around the world. Through their intelligent wireless, broadband and global IP networks, they provide high-quality, fast, mobile, secure and controllable products and services to satisfy their customers communications needs.
How can you register with My Verizon to view and pay a Verizon Bill online?
- You need to have a computer with internet access.
- You need to have a Verizon account.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the My Verizon website (see Related Link 1 below) and click on the button marked “Register Now”.
- Fill your Verizon Home Phone Number or your Account Number & Zipcode into the required boxes. Your Account Number can be found on your bill. Click the button marked “Next”.
- Follow the instruction to complete the registration process and then you can view and pay your Verizon Bill online.
- My Verizon Website:
- My Verizon Help Page:
- Verizon Support Page: