At the website of Ticketmaster, you are highly recommended to create an account online, with which you can enjoy much more fun and a range of benefits provided by Ticketmaster. For example, you can store the list of your favorites and update it now and then, and you will be previously informed if a n event of your favorite is coming.
With an online account, your checkout can be faster as your information is stored online. You can buy e-tickets with your account and print them with your own printer, and manage your email subscriptions to hear from Ticketmaster about the latest offers and events. To create your account is convenient, as you just need to provide some information such as your name, email address, and the country of your residence, and you can get it done whenever you want.
Ticketmaster is a ticket sales and distribution company in the United States. Headquartered in West Hollywood, California, it has operations in many other countries in the world besides the States. Founded in 1976, it merged with Live Nation in 2010, forming Live Nation Entertainment. It sells tickets mainly on the internet, with some tickets via telephone or ticket outlets.
How Can You Create a Ticketmaster Account Online?
- You need to be over 13 years old.
- You need to provide some personal details.
- A computer with internet access.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit the website of Ticketmaster at related link 1 below.
- Click “Create Account”.
- In the next page, as required, enter your first name, email address, create your password, select the country you are residing, and click “Accept and Continue”.
- Then your Ticketmaster account has been created. If you like, you can choose to add your favorite immediately.
- Get help when any problem occurs at related link 3.
- Ticketmaster Help: