Request redelivery service is open to customers of DX group if in need. If you want to request redelivery for your item in charge of by DX, you can book a delivery of your item online at www.thedx.co.uk/delivery to request redelivery.
As for arrangement of your request, you can select your preferred delivery date, keep your original delivery address or choose to change to an alternative address. As long as you submit your request by 6.00 pm today, you can arrange to deliver your goods the next day, if your delivery address doesn’t change.
About DX Group
DX Group is a leading independent mail, courier and logistics company in the UK and Ireland, which combines businesses of DX Network service, Secure Mail service and DX Business Direct Ltd with reliable and secure end-to-end delivery network.
How To Arrange A Redelivery For A DX UK Item?
- A valid tracking reference number given by DX. You will be informed by text, calling card or letter, if your item is held by DX currently.
- If you want to arrange delivery for the next day, you need to submit your request before 6 pm that day .
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to DX Request Redelivery website at related link 1 below to book a delivery by yourself.
- Enter your tracking reference number, title, initials, surname, post code of original delivery address, contact nuber, choose your preferred delivery date, select if you want to use the last delivery address or change to an alternative address, then click “continue”.
- Follow instrucions to conplete delivery booking request.
- For further information, refer to Help &Customer Service for booking delivery at related link 2 and DX general services FAQs at related link 3.
- DX Request Redelivery:
- Help &Customer Service For Booking Delivery:
- DX General Services FAQ: