The Tesco Comments Survey is a customer feedback questionnaire created by Tesco to measure how their customers feel about the products and services they offer. The survey is conducted online, meaning that any Tesco customer can participate in the survey whenever and wherever he or she wants. It is easy, fast and convenient to take the survey.
By participating in the Tesco Comments Survey, you can express your satisfaction or complaints about the Tesco store at which you shopped. You can also write down your ideas or suggestions to help Tesco improve their products and services. All of your comments are valuable for Tesco.
Tesco is an international chain store based in the United Kingdom which owns stores in 14 countries in Asia, Europe and North America. It was originally focused on operating as a grocery retailer, but now it has diversified their products to include all kinds of things, ranging from books, clothing and electronics to furniture, petrol and software. Tesco is the third largest retailer in the world measured by revenues and the second largest measured by profits.
How can you participate in the Tesco Comments Survey?
- You need to have a computer with internet access.
- You need to have recently shopped at Tesco and still have the receipt.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Tesco Comments Survey website (see Related Link 1 below).
- Enter the store name or number at which you shopped into the required boxes. You can find the store number on your receipt; it is a 4 digit number.
- Write down your feedback in the required place.
- You can enter your Clubcard number and contact details into the required fields if you want.
- Answer a few more survey questions by selecting choices from the drop down menu.
- Click the button marked “Send feedback” to finish the survey.
- Tesco Comments Survey Website:
- Tesco Homepage:
- Tesco Help Page: