Target REDcard Management Registration
The American retailing giant, Target offers a service that allows its customers that have Target REDcards to manage their accounts over the internet. This service is offered both to Target credit cardholders and to Target debit cardholders. Signing up to manage a Target REDcard can be done in just a few minutes.
You can make managing your Target REDcard a lot easier and more conveniently by signing up for their online REDcard management service. Once you have signed up, you can check recent card transactions and history, your account balance, previous card statements as well as keep all of your account information current and correct. Signing up to manage your account will end up saving your time and help you keep on top of your card-related business.
A giant in the American retail industry, Target has over one hundred years of experience in the business. Target is the second largest discount retailer in the United States, with over 1,700 locations throughout the country. The company recently announced new plans to expand into the Canadian market, with over 100 locations planned to open by 2013.How can you register to manage a Target REDcard online?
- A computer with internet access.
- You must have a Target REDcard credit card or debit card.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Target website at related link 1 below.
- Click on the tab on the right hand side of the page marked, “Manage My REDcard.”
- Click on the button marked, “Sign In” in the box that is appropriate for the kind of card you have. So, if you have a Target Credit Card, click the “Sign In,” button in the box labeled, “Target Credit Card.”
- Enter your card number and then reenter your card number. Next, click on the button marked, “Continue.”
- Choose a Username and Password and then complete the sign in process as directed.
- If you have any problems with the sign in process or have some other issue with your Target REDcard, please refer to the Target “Contact Us” page at related link 2 below.