The SunTrust provides online banking services for their customers. It requires customers to provide their social security number and SunTrust account number or SunTrust check card number & PIN. After completing the enrollment process for online banking, customers can enjoy many benefits that online banking brings to them.
By signing up for SunTrust online banking, you can manage your SunTrust account over the internet on your schedule anytime from anywhere. You can pay bills, transfer funds, set up alerts and much more. It is secure, simple, easy and convenient.
SunTrust, formally known as SunTrust Banks, Inc., is a bank holding company based in the United States. It was founded in 1985 and now it operates approximately 1,700 bank branches across the southern states of the US. The services and products it offers include retail and commercial banking, trust services, mortgage banking, credit cards, mutual funds, insurance, equipment leasing, assent management and securities underwriting and dealing.
How can you sign up for SunTrust online banking?
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to have your SunTrust account number or SunTrust check card number and PIN handy.
- You need to have your social security number handy.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the SunTrust website at related link 1 below.
- Click on the button marked “Personal Banking”.
- Click on the button marked “Sign Up Now”.
- Choose your SunTrust account type and then click on the button marked “Begin Enrollment”.
- Complete the enrollment forms at related link 2 and then click on the button marked “Continue Enrollment”.
- Follow instructions to complete the sign-up process.
- If you need help, you can go to the SunTrust help center at related link 3.
- SunTrust Online Banking Enrollment Forms:
- SunTrust Help Center: