Stardoll provides the best dress up games for girls and boys. It requires players to sign up to join Stardoll and after which they can participate as a member of Stardoll to play dress up games, starts discussions in the community, and write their own blog articles and so on.
By signing up to become a member of Stardoll, you can play Stardoll games, join its community discussions, and invite friends and so on. What is more, it is simple, easy and fast to sign up. You can do it whenever and wherever it is convenient for you. Besides, it is completely free.
Stardoll is a dress up game website for boys and girls over 8 years old. It was launched in 2004 as Paperdoll Heaven, a personal webpage devoted to paper dolls belonging to creator Liisa Wrang, who is a Finnish retired housekeeper. Later in 2006, it was re-launched. It targets a demographic of girls and boy between 9 and 17. Stardoll provides free accounts as well as Superstar paid accounts for players to choose from. It is available in 28 languages worldwide.
How can you sign up to become a Stardoll member to play dress up games online for free?
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to be over 8 years old.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Stardoll website at related link 1 below.
- Pick a style from the given options, create a nickname and a password for your account, select your date of birth from the drop-down menus, tick to box to indicate that you agree to the membership terms, and then click on the button marked “Go play!”.
- Enter your first name and your parent email into the required box, tick the two boxes as instructed, and then click on the button marked “Go play!”.
- Follow instructions to complete the account creation process.
- If you have any questions or problems, you can go to help center at related link 2.