The Shoppers Food & Pharmacy Survey is organized by the company to find out customers’ opinions and thoughts about their shopping experience at the store. By getting to know customers’ praises and complaints about the company, Shoppers Food & Pharmacy can improve its products and services accordingly. Anyone who recently visited the store can take part in the survey with their survey code on the receipt.
After taking part in Shoppers Food & Pharmacy Survey, customers will be entered into a weekly drawing and receive a chance to win $100. What’s more, they may have a more pleasant visit next time by telling the manager of Shoppers Food & Pharmacy their thoughts.
About Shoppers Food & Pharmacy
Shoppers Food & Pharmacy is an American supermarket chain which mainly serves the Washington D.C., Maryland and Northern Virginia markets. Founded in 1949 as Jumbo Food Stores, rebranded to Shoppers Food & Pharmacy later, it is now part of SuperValu, a well-known retailing corporation which is publicly traded in the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol SVU and is a component of S&P 500. Headquartered in Maryland, the company has 56 locations, providing bakery, dairy, frozen foods, pharmacy, grocery, seafood, snacks, and so on.
How Can You Take Part in Shoppers Food & Pharmacy Survey?
- A computer with Internet access.
- Your survey code which can be found on your shopping receipt.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the homepage of Shoppers Food & Pharmacy Survey at related link 1 below.
- Click on the button marked “Begin Survey” and enter in the text as it appears on the website. Then click “Next”.
- Provide your survey code from your receipt and click “Next”. Complete all the survey questions by following the instructions of the website.
- For further information, refer to the homepage of Shoppers Food & Pharmacy Survey at related link 1.
- Shoppers Food & Pharmacy Survey:
- Shoppers Food & Pharmacy:
- Shoppers Food & Pharmacy Wikipedia: