The Gift Card is issued by ShoeDazzle aiming to facilitate customers’ shopping. Its amount ranges from $25 to $200. At its official website, customers can choose to email, mail or print the card. In order to get the card, they need to provide gift card and credit card details as well as billing address.
After getting a ShoeDazzle Gift Card, customers will be able to shop conveniently at any store of the company. What’s more, they can redeem the card for things they love by meeting certain requirements. Customer can not only buy a gift card for themselves, but they can also send the card to other people as a gift through email or mail.
Based in Los Angeles, ShoeDazzle is a company which specializes in online personalized styling and retail service. Although it was newly founded in 2009, the company has gained great popularity among customers due to its top quality products and excellent service. At ShoeDazzle, professional stylists help customers select fashionable and gorgeous shoes every month. They also give precious advice towards their choice of handbags, jewelry, and many other things to make them keep up with fashion.
How Can You Buy a ShoeDazzle Gift Card?
- A computer with Internet access.
- Your gift card details, credit card information and billing address.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the homepage of ShoeDazzle at related link 1 below. Click on the link marked “Gift Cards” at the bottom left of the web page.
- Click “BUY A GIFT CARD” and then decide whether your want to email, print or mail the card. If you choose to email or print, select an amount ($25-$200) and enter your gift card details. If you would like to mail, you also need to choose an amount and provide card details and at the same time enter recipient mailing address.
- Then provide your credit card information and billing address. Review your order and complete the purchase.
- For further information, refer to ShoeDazzle FAQ.
- ShoeDazzle FAQ:
- ShoeDazzle Wikipedia: