Shoe Carnival Survey is a Customer Feedback Survey conducted by Shoe Carnival. If you have visited any of Shoe Carnival stores in the United States within 14 days and still keep your receipt, you can visit www.shoecarnival.com/feedback to participate in this survey and give your valuable shopping feedback.
After participating in the Shoe Carnival Customer Feedback Survey, you can get an online entry into monthly sweepstakes automatically. Each drawing period lasts for one month, and at the end of each monthly sweepstakes, there will be 1 lucky winners selected by random drawing who wins two (2) $100 Shoe Carnival gift cards worthing $200 in total. For further information about Shoe Carnival Sweepstakes Official Rules, please visit the related link 2 below.
About Shoe Carnival
Shoe Carnival, founded by David Russell in 1978, is a national retail shoe store chain in the United States that focuses on selling of family footwear. With over 400 retail stores nationwide, it sells men’s, women’s, children’s, and athletic footwear as well as accessories such as handbags, wallets, shoe care items, and socks through its retail stores to customers successfully.
How To Participate In Shoe Carnival Survey?
- Recent visit any of Shoe Canival stores within 14 days with receipt kept handy.
- Current legal residents of 50 United States including the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years old.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to Shoe Carnival Survey website at related link 1 below, read customer survey brief introduction and then click “next”.
- Enter Store number, sales date and transaction number printed on your receipt into required space, then click “next” to begin filling out the survey.
- After completion of the survey, you will automatically receive 1 online entry into monthly sweepstakes and have the chance of winning a $200 Shoe Carnival gift card.
- Shoe Carnival Survey:
- Shoe Carnival Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules: