At the website of Scottrade, you are offered services including online trading, mobile trading, online banking, and a range of investment products and some other educational tools to help with your online brokerage. With Scottrade, most online trades are only $7, and it just takes $500 to open an account with no set-up or maintenance fees required.
It is fairly quick and easy to open a Scottrade online account. You can choose an account between Basic Options Trading and Advanced Options Trading. The first allows buying puts, buying calls and selling covered calls, while the latter one allows cash-secured puts, spreads, and selling uncovered options. It will take about 10 minutes to open your online account, and you will need to provide some information such as your Social Security Number or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number, your employer’s name, address and phone number, and the beneficiary’s Social Security Number, address and date of birth.
Scottrade is a discount retail brokerage firm in the United States. Founded by Rodger O. Riney in 1980, it has more than 500 branch offices in the US now. With a service center staffing Chinese-speaking stockbrokers, it also provides services to Asian-Pacific customers. Besides the branch office services, it also offers online services ranging from brokerage services and advisement services, to investment education and its online trading platforms such as Scottrade Trading Web Site, Scottrader Streaming Quotes, Scottrade OptionsFirst, Scottrade Mobile Website, and Scottrade Mobile Application.
How Can You Open a Scottrade Online Account?
- A computer with access to the internet.
- You need to provide some of your personal information and information about your employer and the beneficiary as required.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit the website of Scottrade at related link 1 below.
- Click on the yellow tag “Open A New Account” in the upper-right corner of the page.
- As required, enter the primary account holder information including name, email address, home address and phone number.
- Select the type of account you want to open among options including Individual Brokerage Account, Joint Brokerage Account, and Individual Retirement Account.
- Click “Continue”, and enter your Social Security Number or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number.
- Type in the information of your employer and beneficiary, such as name, address, phone number, and the Social Security Number of the beneficiary.
- Click “Submit” when finish, and all you need to do is waiting for the procession of your application.
- Get help by contacting Scottrade at related link 2 below.
- Learn more about why so many people has chosen Scottrade at related link 3.
- Contact Scottrade:
- Why Scottrade?: