ScottishPower provides its customers with an energy account and they can trace it at the official website of the company. All they need to do is sign up with ScottishPower and they will be able to check their account conveniently.
After registering with their account number and post code, customers will be able to have easy and safe access to their energy account online. What’s more, they will get to know the latest news of the company so that they can enjoy better services.
ScottishPower is a leading energy company in the United Kingdom. Founded in 1990, it was once publicly traded in the London Stock Exchange and was a component of the FTSE 100 Index. Currently it is part of Iberdrola, one of the largest electric utility corporations in the world which is publicly listed in Madrid Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol IBE. ScottishPower employs more than 9,900 people across the country and makes £5,446.1 million annually. The products of the company mainly include electricity and natural gas.
How Can You Register to Manage a ScottishPower Account Online?
- A computer with Internet access.
- Your ScottishPower account number and post code.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the homepage of ScottishPower account at related link 1 below.
- Click on the section marked “Register to manage your account online” at the lower right of the web page.
- Enter your ScottishPower account number and post code and then click on the button marked “Next”. Complete the registration procedures by following the instructions of the website.
- For further information, refer to the ScottishPower account help at related link 2.
- ScottishPower account:
- ScottishPower account help:
- ScottishPower Wikipedia: