Have you ever heard of Roku, the stream player? Do you wish to sit in a couch, watch the latest free movies, shows and live concerts on TV? If the answer is yes, then you are very welcome to set up your Roku Player and start to enjoy the services Roku Player brings you right now. The Roku Player can easily be connected to your TV or home WiFi network, enabling you to watch different shows and films on TV instantly without extra process. You can access your existing subscriptions (i.e.: Netflix) to watch any programs you want.
It is fairly simple, easy and uncomplicated to set up your Roku Player. All you need to do is to follow the instructions during each step and get things done in a couple of hours. After you have set up your Roku Player, you will be able to enjoy instant movies, shows and TV programs. Don’t forget that there are no extra bills required.
About the Roku
Roku is a US private consumer electronics company which was founded in 2002 in California. Its major products are home digital products, including the Roku SoundBridge (network music player), the SoundBridge Radio, the Roku Player (for home entertainment), etc.
How to set up your Roku Play online?
- A computer with internet access.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to visit Roku Player online set-up page at related link 1 below.
- Follow the instructions at related link 2 below. Connect your Roku Player to TV and network.
- Turn it on and boot up your Roku Player. You will find a unique code to link your Roku player on your TV screen.
- Enter the code as required at related link 1 below. Click “Submit” to complete the linking process.
- If there is any question, please continue to refer to Roku Player Support page at related link 2 below.
- For more information about Roku products, please refer to related link 3 below.
- Roku Player Online Set-up:
- Roku Player Support:
- More Roku Products: