GameStop PowerUp Rewards is a program launched by GameStop Corporation aiming at bringing much more rewards and benefits to its consumers. It is free for you to join in the GameStop PowerUp Rewards and easy for you to score points.
Since you have signed up with your email address at your local GameStop, you will get a member card so you can immediately begin to score points. You will get 10 points per dollar spent on all new games, consoles and strategy guides, and there are several different ways for you to score points. All these points can be used to get GameStop PowerUp rewards which will provide you with a series of rewards like exclusive collector’s items and rare game-related rewards that you would expect from GameStop. What’s more, you will have the opportunity to be invited to participate in exclusive events and sales, and you will obtain members-only specials, discounts and news which will be emailed to you at least twice a month.
GameStop is the largest video game and entertainment software retailer of the world, ranked 255 on the Fortune 500 annual listing of public corporations. It has more than 6,500 retail stores all over the world. And Game Informer Magazine, an excellent multi-platform video game publication, is also an important section of the GameStop family.
How to join GameStop PowerUp Rewards?
- A computer with internet access.
- A valid email address.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Sign up at your local GameStop.
- Go to the homepage of GameStop PowerUp Rewards at related link 1 below, and click the red button “Activate” at the upper right.
- Enter the information as required, then click “Submit & Continue”.
- Follow the instructions to complete the activated process.
- GameStop PowerUp Rewards homepage:
- GameStop PowerUp Rewards FAQs: