Photonotice.com, a division of Redflex Traffic Systems, has an online service that allows recipients of mailed traffic citations to view the red light camera videos of their own red light violations. The citation recipient simply enters his or her citation number and license plate number into the website and he or she will be given access to his or her video. This is done to clarify any questions a citation recipient may have about why they have received the citation.
No one likes getting a traffic ticket, especially when you are not even sure of what you are getting cited for. Photonotice.com helps people that have received traffic citations in the mail figure out what they are getting them for. If you get a citation, you can go to this website and quickly and easily gain access to the red light camera video of your car committing the violation.
Redflex Traffic Systems, Inc.
Redflex Traffic Systems, Inc. is a division of Reflex Holdings in the United States that provides vehicle camera monitoring and traffic law enforcement services to police departments. The company’s traffic monitoring system is based on both fixed and mobile cameras that record videos of traffic violations. These videos are then cross-referenced with license plate records. After a violation is filmed, traffic citations are sent to the person that is registered for that license plate.
How can you view your red light violation video online?
- A computer with internet access.
- You must have received a traffic citation in the mail with a citation number in it.
- You must have your automobile license plate number handy.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Redflex Traffic Systems Photonotice.com website at related link 1 below.
- Enter your citation number as it appears on your traffic citation as well as your license number and city code into the required fields and then click on the button marked, “Login.”
- Access your traffic violation video as instructed.
- To pay your traffic citation fee or deal with your citation, please follow any instructions given.
- If you have any questions about using Photonotice.com or accessing your traffic violation video, please refer to the Photonotice.com FAQ at related link 2 below.
- Redflex Traffic Systems Photonotice.com website:
- Photonotice.com FAQ: