The Orange UK Multimedia Message Service (MMS) is developed by the British mobile and internet service provider “Orange UK”. This Service makes it very convenient for customers to view and send both traditional text messages and non-traditional messages such as photos and videos. Customers with a compatible multimedia messaging phone can view received messages directly on their phone while those who don’t own a compatible phone can check their messages on the Orange website.
Customers who use the Orange UK MMS can receive text, photo and video messages from other people free of charge. They can also send multimedia messages to family members, friends and others to share their moment.
About Orange UK
Founded in Bristol in 1994, Orange is now the number three mobile operator in Europe and ranks first among the providers of broadband Internet services. Orange has become increasingly international in recent years and has as many as 175 million customers across the five continents. In 2010, Orange UK and T-Mobile UK formed a joint venture Everything Everywhere, which became the largest communications company in the United Kingdom.
How Does A Orange UK Customer View His or Her MMS Online
- You need to have a phone on a UK network.
- You need to receive a text alert containing message ID and password information which will be needed when you view multimedia messages online.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Orange UK MMS website (related link 1 below) and click on the link marked “view my message” in the black box at the middle.
- At the Orange Message Centre login page, enter your ID and password which can be found in the alert text message about MMS you receive.
- Click on the link marked “go”, next to the password box, and you will be able to retrieve your multimedia messages.
- If you have any further questions regarding how to view Orange UK MMS online, you may refer to the Orange UK MMS homepage (related link 1 below).
- Orange UK MMS homepage:
- Orange UK Wikipedia: