Old Navy, one of America’s most popular clothing brands, offers a special service to customers that visit its website. Customers can sign up to receive Old Navy Emails sent directly to their email addresses. These emails contain information and special offers that can be used at Old Navy. Signing up to receive Old Navy Emails is simple and the process only takes a minute or two.
By signing up for Old Navy Emails, you will receive all the latest news and information about this popular clothing brand. What’s more, Old Navy Emails will also give you advance notices of sales and promotions, as well as send you a special gift on your birthday. If you happen to have an Old Navy Card, you will earn 1,500 points just for signing up for Old Navy Emails.
About Old Navy
Established in 1994, and based in San Francisco, California, Old Navy is a division of its parent company, Gap Inc. It is a well-known and popular clothing brand that is sold through its own retail stores. Old Navy operates over 1,000 stores in the United States and Canada. The Old Navy brand is particularly famous in the United States for its nostalgic advertisements that frequently feature old television stars.
How can you sign up to receive Old Navy Emails and get special offers and information?
- A computer with internet access.
- You must have a valid email address.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Old Navy website at related link 1 below.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and enter your email address into the required fields in the section labeled, “Sign Up & Save,” then click on the button marked, “Join Now.”
- Confirm your email address and then tick the boxes of all the different types of categories that interest you. Next, select your birth date from the drop-down menus and then tick the box to indicate whether or not you would like to sign your kids up for the Kids’ Birthday Club. After this, tick the boxes to indicate whether or not you are an Old Navy Cardholder and whether or not you would like to receive information from other Gap Inc. brands. Finally, click on the button marked, “Submit.”
- You will begin to receive Old Navy Emails in your email inbox.
- If you have any questions about Old Navy or the services it provides on its website, please refer to the Old Navy Customer Support page at related link 2 below.
- Old Navy website:
- Old Navy Customer Support: