PizzaExpress Customer Satisfaction Survey
www.mypizzaexpress.com is the website of PizzaExpress Customer Satisfaction Survey conducted by PizzaExpress restaurant. For customers in the United Kingdom, If you have recent visited any of PizzaExpress restaurants, you can visit www.mypizzaexpress.com to participate in this survey and give your valuable shopping feedback. It only takes you about 3 minutes to complete the survey.
After participating in the PizzaExpress Customer Satisfaction Survey, you'll receive an E-Voucher, which can be downloaded and redeemed for free garlic bread or dough balls. Meanwhile, at the end of survey, you can get an online entry into monthly sweepstakes automatically. Each drawing period lasts for one month. At the end of each monthly sweepstakes, lucky winner will be selected by random drawing and wins £500 PizzaExpress gift card.
PizzaExpress, founded by Peter Boizot in 1965, is a chain of pizza restaurants based in the United Kingdom. In Republic of Ireland, it trades as Milano, and in France, it operates as Pizza Milano. In other countries, such as Spain, it is also branded as Pizza Marzano.
How To Participate In PizzaExpress Customer Satisfaction Survey?
- Recent visit any of PizzaExpress restaurants.
- Current legal residents of the United Kingdom for sweepstakes.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to PizzaExpress Customer Satisfaction Survey website at related link 1 below, click on the button marked "Take Part In Survey".
- Enter the 4-digit code at the bottom of your bill, or you can select the restaurant you recently visited manually, select the date and time you visited, tick if you are a member of the PizzaExpress club, and then click "Next" to continue.
- Take about 3 minutes to complete survey questions.
- Once you complete the survey, you'll receive a E-Voucher, which can be downloaded and redeemed for free garlic bread or dough balls, and you'll also automatically receive 1 online entry into monthly sweepstakes and have the chance of winning a £500 gift card.