Argos, the popular retailer, offers a service to its customers that allows them to manage their Argos Cards conveniently online. A customer can register his or her Argos Card by going to the Argos website and entering card information. After this, the customer can check his or her account, pay bills, and receive online customer service.
By registering your Argos Card online you can make shopping at Argos and managing your Argos account easier and more convenient. Instead of mailing in your account payments, you can make payments online anytime you like. Also, you can review your account as well as keep all of your account information up to date. The registration process is easy and only takes a few minutes.
Argos is a popular retailer with over 800 stores in the United Kingdom and Ireland. The company was established in 1973 and is headquartered in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England. Besides its many stores, Argos also has a substantial catalog business. The company does nearly five billion pounds in sales every year.
How can you register your Argos Card to manage your account online?
- A computer with internet access.
- You must have an Argos Card.
- You should have an Argos Card statement or the letter that came with your card for reference.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Argos Card Logon website at related link 1 below.
- Click on the blue button marked “Register Now” in the box at the upper right hand corner of the page that says “Not registered yet?”.
- Enter your account number, expiry date, date of birth, post code, and current credit limit into the required fields and then click on the button marked “Next”.
- Complete the registration process as instructed.
- If you have any questions about your Argos Card or Argos account, please refer to the My Argos Card FAQ Page at related link 2.
- Argos Card Logon website:
- My Argos Card FAQ Page: