Windows Live ID is a universal key that allows users to gain access to multiple Microsoft services. Users can sign up for a Windows Live ID online at the website of MSN. One Windows Live ID can get you into MSN, Hotmail and Messenger and other Microsoft services. If you want to get access to some exclusive services and benefits, you should sign up for a Windows Live ID.
By signing up for a Windows Live ID, you can receive the services mentioned above. What is more, you can customize your news and stock quotes, keep in touch with your social networks right from the MSN home page, and get a free Hotmail account and access to all of Windows Live. Besides, it is simple, easy and quick to sign up for a Windows Live ID online.
Microsoft is an international corporation which is based in the United States. It was founded in 1975 and has now become one of the largest software corporations in the world. It develops, manufactures, licenses, and supports a wide range of products and services related to computing via its various product divisions. One of its most famous and widely-used products is Microsoft Office. It also develops and distributes video games such as Xbox.
How can you sign up for a Windows Live ID online?
- A computer with internet access.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the MSN website at related link 1 below.
- Click on the button marked “Sign in”.
- Click on the button marked “Sign up”.
- Enter your email into the required box, create a password for your account and retype the password into the required box, enter your phone number, first name, last name into the required boxes, select your country or region, enter your zip code into the required box, choose your gender, select your birth date, enter the words shown in the security image into the required box, and then click on the button marked “I accept”.
- Follow instructions to complete the sign-up process.
- If you have any questions or problems, you can go to the help page at related link 2.