Create an account of your own at MediaFire
Every MediaFire user can create their own account at the official website of the company. This account provides the users with easy access to the resources and services of MediaFire. Customers can choose from the three plans (free, professional, or business) based on their own needs. All they need to do is register first by providing their personal information.
After creating a MediaFire account, customers who choose the free plan will get 50GB of free secure online cloud storage while professional and business users will get more, 250GB and 1,000GB respectively by paying $9 and $49 per month. In this way, they can store, organize and share data with one another.
MediaFire is a leading website which provides free cloud storage service for people. Newly founded in 2005, the site has been developing at a fast speed. Currently it has more than 150 million users every month. Due to its unlimited downloads/uploads, download resuming, zero wait times, etc., the site enjoys great popularity among customers.
How Can You Create an Account at MediaFire?
- A computer with Internet access.
- Your personal information such as name, email, and so on.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the homepage of MediaFire at related link 1 below. Click on the button marked “Sign up. It’s free!” at the bottom left of the web page.
- Choose the plan (free, professional, or business) you prefer and click “Try It” or “Select” respectively.
- Provide you personal information and set up your password. Then click “Create Account & Continue”.
- For further information, refer to MediaFire FAQ at related link 2.