Marshalls Customer Satisfaction Survey
The Marshalls Customer Satisfaction Survey is an online marketing research which focuses on customers' feedbacks on their shopping experience in Marshalls. To encourage its customers to take part in the survey, Marshalls provides a customer satisfaction sweepstake prize every month. Only legal residents in the 50 United States of America, District of Columbia and Puerto Rico are allowed to take part in the survey to win a monthly sweepstake. The survey lasts until October 31, 2011.
If you complete a Marshalls Customer Satisfaction Survey within the deadline, you will have a chance to win the Monthly Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes Prize of a US$500 Marshalls Gift Card.
Marshalls is a chain of American department stores founded in Boston, Massachusetts, U.S. in 1956 and acquired by the TJX Companies, Inc. in 1995. As the second largest off-price family apparel and home fashion retailer in the U.S., Marshalls offers fashionable, brand-name apparel, footwear and accessories for the whole family. Marshalls has 830 stores covering 42 states and Puerto Rico and expanded into Canada in March 2011.
How to Participate in Marshalls Customer Satisfaction Survey?
- A computer with internet access.
- A Marshalls receipt with a survey number, date and time.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Log onto the Marshalls Customer Satisfaction Survey website at related link 1 below.
- Enter the survey number, date and time shown at the bottom of your Marshalls receipt, then click on the button marked “Start” to move on.
- Follow the instructions to enter the required information and complete the survey.
- If you have any further questions regarding the Marshalls Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes, you may refer to the Sweepstakes Rules at related link 2 below.
- Marshalls Customer Satisfaction Survey: http://www.marshallsfeedback.com
- Marshalls Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes Official Rules: https://www.marshallsfeedback.com/Projects/TJM_CSI/Sweeps/SweepRules_MAR_20101027_US.pdf