Join in the Mail Rewards Club
The Mail Reward Club is a Rewards program opened by the Mail. It is set up to provide special rewards for the loyal readers of the Mail. By simply collecting the Unique Number cards from the Saturday Daily Mail and the Mail on Sundays(which can be found in Weekend Magazine on Saturdays and Live Magazine on Sundays), every readers can get their rewards as a member of the Mail Reward Club with the accumulation of the Numbers.
Once joining the Mail Reward Club, you can find the days you need to collect the Unique Numbers in your account information. Within each collection period, as long as you can collect enough Unique Numbers and enter them to your account, you will be rewarded. For example, if you collect 7 out of the 8 Numbers, you can get the Gold Reward; if 5 out of 8, you can get Silver Rewards. The Mail has prepared the rewards with many popular and famous stores, such as John Lewis and Tesco, and you can also get free movie tickets, meals, DVDs, and more and more.
About The Mail
First published in 1896, the Daily Mail has been a famous daily tabloid newspaper for long. As the second biggest selling newspaper in the United Kingdom, the Daily Mail sets its readers among the lower-middle class with mass education. Switched from a broadsheet to a compact format newspaper from 1971, the Daily Mail also ranks number three in circulation of all the English language daily newspapers in the world. For Monday to Saturday, the Daily Mail has its regular copies, while on Sundays, it is Mail on Sunday, which is a special version consisting of several sub-magazines.
How To Set Up A Mail Rewards Club Account To Collect Rewards?
- Access to the internet.
- You need to find some Unique Numbers in the Saturday Daily Mail and the Mail on Sunday.
- You also need to provide some personal information such as you name and address.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Read the Weekend Magazine on Saturdays and Live Magazine on Sundays, and collect the Unique Number cards.
- Visit the website of Mail Rewards Club, and click on the “Join” button in the right-hand column(Related Link 1 below).
- As required, enter some personal information such as your name, date of birth, email address, and choose your password. You are also asked to select how often you read the Daily Mail.
- When all the information has been filled in, click on the green button marked,"Submit".
- Then your account has been set up. You can enter the Unique Number card you have collected before every following Wednesday. Do not forget to check your account information to see on which days you need to collect.
- For further information, please refer to the Mail Rewards Club Help at the related link 4.
- The Mail Rewards Club: http://www.mailonline.co.uk/rewards
- About Mail Rewards Club: https://mailrewardsclub.mailonline.co.uk/WeekendClub/what-is-weekend-club
- Mail Rewards Club Help: https://mailrewardsclub.mailonline.co.uk/WeekendClub/faq