Get Remote Rescue Service from LogMeIn Technician
With its development centers in Dudapest and Szeged, Hungary, and headquartered worldwide in Boston, Amsterdam, and Sydney, LogMeIn are trusted and relied by its user worldwide with its solutions for remote control, systems management, file sharing, business collaboration, data backup, and on-demand customer support of PCs, servers, Mac, smartphones and other connected devices. No matter you are requiring for personal or business remote access, remote administration, or remote support, LogMeIn has a product that can meet with your needs quite well.
LogMeIn Rescue is an easy-to-use and powerful remote support solution for LogMeIn users. It is composed of three main components, namely a Technician Console, a Customer Applet, and an Administration Center. If you are currently having some problems to your PC or other devices, you can access to LogMeIn technicians by using the remote support service. With a PIN code created, you can go to LogMeIn123.com, the PIN code entry site, enter the PIN and connect to a LogMeIn technician.
LogMeIn is company which was founded in Budapest, Hungary in 2003. Now headquartered in Wolburn, Massachusetts, US, it provides software as a service-based collaboration, remote connectivity, and support solutions to consumers and businesses. The LogMeIn remote access products use a proprietary remote desktop protocol transmitted via SSL, and customers can access to remote desktops using either the LogMeIn Ignition stand-alone application or using a web portal.
How Can You Connect to LogMeIn Technicians for Remote Support Services?
- A computer with access to the internet.
- You need to ensure that you have signed up for a trial and you are logged in ro your account.
- You need to have the Technician Console running in a supported browser.
- You need to have started a new session and created your PIN code.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit the website of LogMeIn.com at related link 1 below.
- Enter the PIN code you have created, and click “Connect to technician”.
- Then you can see a dialogue box. Follow the instructions, download and run the Rescue Applet.
- Then you can start the Rescue Applet and access to a LogMeIn technician, who will help with the problems you are meeting with your PC or other mobile devices.
- View the getting started guide for LogMeIn Rescue at related link 2 below.
- Learn more about how LogMeIn Rescue works at related link 3.
- LogMeIn Rescue - PIN Code Entry: http://www.logmein123.com
- Getting Started Guide: https://secure.logmeinrescue.com/Common/Pdfs/rescue_gettingstarted.pdf
- LogMeIn Rescue - How It Works: https://secure.logmeinrescue.com/zh/helpdesk/howitworks.aspx