Create A Hotmail Account Online
Are you familiar with Windows Hotmail? Do you want to enjoy stable email services at your laptop or on your mobile phone at anytime anywhere you want? It the answer is yes, then don't hesitate to sign up for a Hotmail account and start to use Hotmail right now. Hotmail is a email service developed and powered by Microsoft Corporation, it has more than 364 million users worldwide, offering services in 36 languages. Hotmail is featured by its security, active view, Office Web Apps integration and connection with Windows Live account. Come to find more about Hotmail on your own!
It is really easy, simple and convenient to register a Hotmail account. It will just take you a few minutes to finish all the registration. All you need do is create a username and a password. After that, you are free to enjoy all the Hotmail services. At the same time, one Hotmail ID can be applied to many Window Live products, which means you won't need to register again next time you Windows Live Messenger or SkyDrive.
About the Microsoft Corporation
Microsoft Corporation, also simply known as Microsoft, is a world-famous US multinational corporation, which develops and provides a large variety of computing products, services and applications. Founded in 1975, now this company has grown into one of the largest corporations in the IT industry. Hotmail service is one of its major products.
How to create a Hotmail account?
- Devices that provide you with an internet access are needed.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to visit Live.com login page at related link 1 below. Click "Register" to start.
- Create you Hotmail address, password and enter your personal information as required.
- If there is any question, please go to visit Windows Live Help Center at related link 3 below.
- Hotmail Account Online: http://www.live.com/email
- Windows Live Help Center: http://explore.live.com/windows-live-sign-in-help-center