Participate in the LEGO survey online
LEGO survey is an online research which aims to capture customers' feedbacks of a toy called Lego, a flagship product of Lego Group which is a manufacturer of construction toys. The survey is designed to get an idea as for to what degree the new Lego product can satisfy the customers.
By participating in the survey, you can voice your view and feedback of the product, either positive or critical, which can help the company to make improvement. As an appreciation for your efforts and time spent, an entry in the “Lego Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes” will be given to you by the company. The entries issued during the whole month will be drawn on the next month and one lucky winner will be determined in this way. If you are lucky enough to be the winner, you will be informed by email and within one to two weeks, you will get a Lego product as an award, which is worth of $80 or£60.
LEGO survey is supported by Medallia, a company of software based in California, which has established relationship with more than 50,000 business locations such as stores, hotels, websites, etc. all over the whole world. Medallia software mainly provides companies with the feedback captured from their customers, thereby promoting interaction between the two parts. It has been favored and trusted by many renowned companies like Nike, Ebay and Sephora.
How To Participate In LEGO survey?
- A child taking part in the survey should be at least 13 years old, or the parents can participate in the survey on behalf of their children.
- The survey should be done only after you have played the game.
- You should get the 4 or 6-digit product code first which can be found on the Lego box, on both the front of the box, below the age marking, and the side of the box below the logo. Or you may find it in the box, on the front page of the instructions for building.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit the Legosurvey webpage at related link 1 below.
- Choose the language right for you from the drop down list on the top right of the webpage.
- Read the information carefully, enter the product code you have get, and then click "Begin Survey" to continue.
- Finish the whole survey by following the instructions.
- If you want to know more, refer to LEGO homepage at related link 2 for help.
- Legosurvey Webpage: http://www.legosurvey.com/product
- Lego Homepage: http://www.lego.com/en-us/Default.aspx?domainredir=www.legosurvey.com