Kohl’s Charge is the loyalty program designed by Kohl’s Corporation for its customers. As a member of Kohl’s Charge, you can enjoy a range of exclusive benefits. 15% will be saved on your next order when you apply for a Kohl’s Charge, and extra discounts are also offered for everything you buy at Kohl’s 12 times every year. You will also get an extra 15%- to 30 %-off discount on all regular-, sale-, and clearance-priced merchandise.
As a Kohl’s Charge member, you can also pay for your order online with your my Kohl’s Charge when shopping at Kohl.com. The online application is quite easy and convenient, as most applications will be processed within 60 seconds since you submit your application. Besides, if you can spend at least $600 on your Kohl’s Charge every year, you will be offered with more benefits as a most valued customer.
About Kohl’s Corporation
Kohl’s Corporation is a department store chain in the United States. Founded in 1962, it operates more than 1,000 store locations in 49 states in US now. Headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, it was listed as the 20th largest retailer by revenue in the United States in the year 2011. At a Kohl’s store, you will find various goods such as clothing, bedding, footwear, furniture, beauty products, jewelry, housewares, electronics, etc.
How Can You Apply for a Kohl’s Charge Account?
- A computer with access to the internet.
- You need to provide some personal information for the application.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit the website of Kohl’s Corporation at related link 1 below.
- Click “My Kohl’s Charge”.
- In the next page, click “Apply now!”.
- Click “Apply Now!” again, and click “Continue”.
- As required, enter your personal information, including your name, home address, phone number, social security number, date of birth, annual gross income, email address, etc., and tick the box below as you have read and agree to all the terms and conditions.
- Click “Continue”, and create the password for your account.
- Click “Submit” to submit your application.
- Read the Card Membership Agreement at related link 2 below.
- Know more about Kohl’s Charge at related link 3.
- Kohl’s Corporation:
- Kohl’s Card Membership Agreement:
- Kohl’s Charge Benefits: