Register for A Kmart Account to Access Sears and More
Kmart provides online account registration service for their customers. Customers can sign up for a Kmart account with which they can log in to not just Kmart sites, but many other sites as well, including: Sears, mygofer, Craftsman, Kenmore, The Great Indoors and Shop Your Way Rewards.
By creating a Kmart account, you can log in all the sites mentioned above with the same account email and password. It makes account management much easier, faster and more convenient. Besides, it is simple and fast to create a Kmart account.
Kmart is a chain of discount stores based in the United States. It was founded as SS Kresge Corporation in 1899 and then changed the name into Kmart chain in 1962. Later in 1977, it was renamed as the Kmart Corporation. In 2005 it acquired Sears and formed a new corporation under the name Sears Holdings Corporation. Now Kmart is the third largest discount store chain in the world with over 1,300 stores in 49 states, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
How can you create a Kmart account to log in Sears, Kmart and Craftsman and more sites?
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to have a valid email address.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Kmart website at related link 1 below.
- Click on the button marked “register”.
- Enter your email into the required box and verify it, create a password for your account, enter your zip code into the required box, and then click on the button marked “CREATE MY PROFILE”.
- Follow instructions to complete the account creation process.
- If you have any questions or problems, you can go to the Kmart customer service page at related link 2.
- Kmart: http://www.kmart.com
- Kmart Customer Service: http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/nb_10151_10104_NB_CSHome