Kindle is an e-book reader brand which is developed by Amazon.com. It has been developed to the fourth generation. Kindle allows users to shop for, download, and read e-books, newspapers, magazines, blogs and other digital media through wireless networking. Now books sold at amazon.com are usually available in a Kindle version which is generally cheaper than the print version.
By registering for an Amazon account, users can not only buy books using their incredibly quick one-click check-out at amazon.com, they can also manage their Kindle online after signing in. It brings great convenience to Kindle users. What is more, it provides other online support and help after users sign in to their Amazon accounts.
Amazon.com is a multinational electronic commerce company which is based in Seattle, United States. It was founded in 1994 and now has become the largest online retailer in the world, with separate retail websites in 9 countries all around the world. Some websites even provide international shipping for some products. Amazon.com also produces consumer electronics, such as its famous e-book reader, Kindle. It is also a major provider of cloud computing services.
How can you register for an Amazon account to manage your Kindle?
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to have a valid email address and a Kindle.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Kindle Support website at related link 1 below.
- Click on the link marked “Manage your Kindle”.
- Enter your email address into the required box, select the option marked “No, I am a new customer”, and then click on the button marked “sign in using our secure sever”.
- Enter your name into the required box, type your email address into the box again, enter your mobile phone number into the required box, create a password for your account and re-type it into the required box, and then click on the button marked “Create account”.
- Follow instructions to complete the account registration process, sign in to your account and then you can manage your Kindle online.
- If you have any questions or problems, you can go to the help page at related link 2.
- Kindle Support:
- Amazon Help: