Unemployment benefits Internet claim filing is one of the online services that the Office of Employment and Training of Kentucky provides to residents of Kentucky. Unemployed residents of Kentucky can go to its website to file for unemployment benefits through the Internet. Before filing, make sure that you have your social security number and some other personal information such as mailing address and phone number handy.
By filing for unemployment benefits online, you do not need to go to the office of unemployment or call them during their business hours. You just go to its website and file your claim over the Internet anytime, anywhere it is convenient for you. It is simpler, easier and faster.
About the Kentucky Office of Employment and Training
The Kentucky Office of Employment and Training is part of the Kentucky federal government. It belongs to the Department of Workforce Investment and it provides job services, unemployment insurance services, labor market information and training opportunities for residents in Kentucky. In cooperation with its partners, it provides qualified people with jobs and temporary financial support for the unemployed and more.
How can you file for unemployment benefits online at the Kentucky Office of Employment and Training?
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to have your social security number handy.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Kentucky Office of Employment and Training website at related link 1 below.
- Click on the link marked “Unemployment Benefits-Internet Claim Filing”.
- Click on the button marked “I Agree”.
- Click on the button marked “New User”.
- Enter the required personal information into the required boxes and then click on the button marked “Next”.
- Follow instructions to complete the registration and online filing process.
- If you have any questions or problems, you can go to the FAQ page of the Kentucky Office of Employment and Training at related link 2.
- The Kentucky Office of Employment and Training:
- The Kentucky Office of Employment and Training FAQ: