Register an Extended Protection Plan
The Extended Protection Plan is a product protection program which allows Home Depot customers to enjoy more coverage and convenience with product warranty. Customers can register their plans for almost all their Home Depot purchases. To register a plan, customers need to have the sales receipt from their Home Depot purchase handy.
By registering the extended protection plan, you can enjoy more coverage and save money. Once you have registered your plan, it will include 100% parts and labor coverage and there are no hidden fees or deductibles. If your product cannot be repaired, Home Depot will replace it for you for free! Besides, it provides 24/7 access to schedule repairs.
About the Home Depot
The Home Depot is a home improvement and construction products and services retailer which is based in the United States. It was founded in 1978 and now it has over 2,000 stores throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, and China. It is the largest home improvement retailer in the U.S.,
How can you register the Home Depot extended protection plans online?
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to have your sales receipt for your Home Depot purchase handy.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Home Depot Extended Protection Plans website at related link 1 below.
- Select the time when you purchased your product under the title marked “Register Your Plan”.
- Click on the button marked “Register Here”.
- Enter your first name, last name, email, phone number and zip code into the required boxes, select your country from the drop-down menu, and then click on the button marked “Submit”.
- Follow instructions to complete the registration process.
- For the terms and conditions of the Extended Protection Plans, you can go to the website at related link 2.
- The Home Depot Extended Protection Plans: http://www.homedepot.com/protectionplans
- The Home Depot Extended Protection Plans Terms and Conditions: http://www.homedepot.com/hdus/en_US/DTCCOM/HomePage/Superfeatures/Miscellaneous/Extended_Protection_Plans/Docs/NEW_T_Cs.pdf