Halifax Online Banking service is provided by Halifax to enable you to manage your money in a secure, convenient and efficient way.
After registering for Halifax online banking, you will be able to carry out most of your banking needs whenever and wherever you are accessible to the internet. By booking online, you can have an overview of your current balances and recent transactions, make your payments, transfer your money to external accounts, view or cancel your Direct Debits, request new overdrafts, and order Travel money. Besides, via Halifax online banking, you will also be kept updated of your finances by viewing the balance of any Halifax loans, buying and selling shares, and checking Mortgage account details.
Halifax is a well-known bank in the UK. As a widely recognised brand for Bank of Scotland branches in England, Wales and Northern Ireland, Halifax is also the largest provider of saving accounts and residential mortgages in the UK.
How to Register For Halifax Online Banking?
- A device with Internet access.
- You need to provide your Halifax account information including the sort code and account number if you are already a Halifax user.
- You need to apply for a username first before registration if you are not a Halifax user.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the home page of Halifax (related link 1 below).
- Click the button marked “Register” at the upper righthand corner.
- Click “Register” button.
- Enter your account details and personal details following the instructions.
- Confirm your identity.
- Set up your security details.
- Home Page Of Halifax:
- Halifax Online Banking Log in:
- Detailed Instructions on Registration: