Sign up to Become a DSW Rewards Program Member
DSW provides a rewards program for their loyal customers, called the DSW Rewards Program. It allows members to earn points with every purchase they make of DSW products. These points can be redeemed for a DSW Rewards certificate for $10 off one’s next purchase in-store or online.
By signing up to become a member of DSW Rewards Program, you can earn points and then redeem your points for certificates that will save you some money. What is more, you can participate in double points events, receive advance notice of promotions as well as a special birthday certificate. It is simple and quick to sign up.
DSW is a footwear retailer which is based in the United States. It was founded in 1969 and it opened its first store in 1991. Later, it was purchased by Value City Department Stores, Inc. in 1998. Now there are over 350 DSW locations in the US, selling shoes to men, women and kids. It also sells handbags and accessories.
How can you sign up to become a member of the DSW Rewards Program?
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to be at least 13 years old.
- You need to have a valid email address.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the DSW website at related link 1 below.
- Click on the link marked “”DSW REWARDS.
- Click on the button marked “GET STARTED”.
- Click on the button marked “CREATE AN ACCOUNT”.
- Enter the asked information into the required boxes to complete the application form and then click on the button marked “CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT”.
- Follow instructions to complete the account creation process.
- If you have any questions or problems, you can go to the DSW Rewards Program FAQ page at related link 2
- For the DSW Rewards Program terms & conditions, see related link 3.
- DSW: http://www.dsw.com
- DSW Rewards Program FAQ: http://www.dsw.com/dsw_shoes/customer_service/index.jsp?content=cs_rewardsFaqs
- DSW Rewards Program Terms & Conditions: https://www.dsw.com/dsw_shoes/user/terms.inc.jsp