Disney, the world’s most famous media creator, provides a service for its many fans out there by allowing them to sign up to create Disney accounts. By creating a Disney account, a customer can play fun games, create interesting stuff online, and enter contests with amazing prizes, like free trips to faraway places with your family. Sign up is easy to do and completely free.
By signing up for a Disney account, you can get the most of the Disney website and all of the cool stuff that it offers. They are constantly putting up new games, videos, music, books, interactive features, contests, and more. To access any of these great features, you need to first sign up for an account at the Disney website. It only takes a minute or two.
Founded in 1923, The Walt Disney Corporation is the largest multinational media corporation in the world, owning and operating a film studio, many different television networks and studios, publishing companies, radio productions, merchandising and theater divisions, and theme parks all over the world. The company began as an animation studio in Hollywood creating a series of classic cartoons featuring their signature characters, Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy and many others.
How can you sign up for an account with My Disney?
- A computer with internet access.
- A valid email address.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Disney website at related link 1 below.
- Click on the link marked, “Sign Up,” at the upper right hand corner of the page.
- Enter your birth date using the drop-down menus and then click on the button marked, “Continue.”
- Enter your email address and personal information, indicate your gender and then click on the button marked, “Continue.”
- Complete the registration process as directed to finish creating your account.
- For further information about using the Disney website or using your Disney account, please refer to the Disney Help & Guest Services website at related link 2 below.
- Disney website:
- Disney Help & Guest Services website: