Customers of DirecTV can sign up for online accounts at the website of DirecTV, where some smart tools are available. Besides, it will also be more convenient to make online purchases at DirecTV. You can also manage your DirecTV account online, such as order a movie or event, or upgrade your package.
A range of smart tools are available online for every registered DirecTV customer. You can view your account statement, pay your DirecTV bills, view and upgrade your TV packages, your equipment, view and print your channel lineup, etc. With an online account, you will find DirecTV can be more convenient and friendly.
DirecTV, with its name a portmanteau of direct and TV, is a direct broadcast satellite service provider and broadcaster in the United States. Headquartered in Kl Segundo, California, it transits households in US, Latin America and the Anglophone Caribbean with digital satellite television and audio services. As one of the largest broadcast satellite service providers in the United States, it has now more than 19 million subscribers.
How Can You Sign Up for a DIRECTV Online Account?
- You must have a residential DirecTV service account.
- A computer with internet access.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit the website of DirecTV at related link 1 below.
- Click “Create account”.
- In the new page, enter your email address, select “No, I am a DIRECTV customer but I need a DIRECTV.com password”, and click “Create Account”.
- Fill in your last name, phone number and zip code, and click “Continue”.
- Select one option for verifying your account, fill in the information required, and click “Continue”.
- Enter and confirm the password you want to use for your online account, select a Security Question and provide the key, and click “Finish”.
- If you need any help, go to the Answer Center at related link 2 below.
- Read the Agreements and Policies for more details at related link 3.
- DirecTV – Homepage:
- DirecTV Answer Center:
- Agreements and Policies: