Directgov offers a resource to people who are looking for a new occupation or a better career. Directgov provides jobs and skills search which is an online database that you can use to search for positions available in your field. It is updated every day. Employers are constantly posting new job listings looking for qualified, creative, hardworking people to fill them.
Directgov allows you to search for a job from your home or office computer quickly and easily. By visiting this website, you can search, view and apply for jobs. It even allows you to save listings that interest you, so you can come back to them later easily. It can also help you find volunteer work, so that you can develop some new skills that might help you in the future.
Directgov is an online resource which is created by the government of the United Kingdom to help people in England and Wales get easy access to public services of all kinds. Among the many services they provide are searching for jobs, training and education opportunities, health and human services and so much more.
How can you find a job at Directgov?
- You need to have a computer with internet access.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Directgov jobseeker website at http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Employment/Jobseekers/index.htm, and then click on the link marked “Find a job now”.
- Click on the orange box marked “Search for a job”.
- There are two ways to look for jobs with Directgov Jobs and Skills search:
a) Enter the job title that you want, along with your location or postcode, as well as any other search option information you want to put it in, then click on the box marked “Search”.
b) You can also search for jobs by category. Then just click on the link marked “Job categories”.
- Once you have found a job you want to apply for, you can print it out. Apply for the job according to the contact instructions in the listing.
- Directgov Jobseeker Website:
- Directgov Looking for Work Information Website:
- Directgov Help Page: