Booking a practical driving test at Directgov means that you book your official Driving Standards Agency practical test online.
Booking a practical driving test at Directgov is the fastest and easiest way for you to book the test online. Moreover, booking your driving test at Directgov is economical, as you will be charged only the cost of your practical test and no extra fees will be required.
Working closely with administration departments, Directgov is a government digital service which is committed in bringing information to the public in one place. The simple and plain language it uses and the presentations available in both the internet and mobile provide an approach for the public to get easy access to government information and services. Specifically, Directgov can make it easy for you to book your driving test, find a job, pay road tax and find local services with information it provides. Moreover, government can rely on Directgov to inform the public of emergent issues such as the outbreak of the swine flu.
How To Book A Practical Driving Test At Directgov?
- A computer with internet access.
- You have to get the number of the valid Great Britain or Northern Ireland provisional driving license.
- You have to provide the detailed information of your credit or debit card.
- You have to get the theory test pass date and certificate number ready.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the website of Book your official DSA practical driving test online at related link 1.
- After reading the information on the page, click “Start booking” to continue.
- Choose the test type and category and click “Next” to continue.
- Choose the requirements for the test by entering requested information and click “Next” to continue.
- Complete the login information form and click “Next” to continue.
- Follow the instructions and finish the booking process.
- For other questions, visit DSA-practical test enquires webpage at related link 2 for help.
- Book Your Official DSA Practical Driving Test Online:
- DSA-Practical Test Enquires Webpage: