Debenhams Customer Experience Survey is an activity organized by the British retailer Debenhams. The Survey aims to encourage customers to share their shopping experiences so that Debenhams can know customers’ needs and improve its service accordingly. The Customer Experience Survey is powered by Empathica, a company which provides professional online survey software.
Customers who complete the Debenhams Customer Experience Survey will have 10 chances to win a daily prize of 1,000. What’s more exciting is that they may even be lucky enough to win an instant prize of a 8GB iPod Nano.
As an old UK retailer established in as early as the eighteenth century, Debenhams currently has 153 chain stores across the United Kingdom and Ireland. It also has over 60 stores in 25 countries apart from the UK and Ireland. Debenhams sells various products including shoes, beauty, furniture, gifts, toys, electricals, designer goods, etc.
How To Participate In Debenhams Customer Experience Survey?
- You need to have one of the following compatible browsers: IE Version 6 and higher; Mozilla/Firefox Version 1.7 and higher; Google Chrome; Opera Version 6 and higher; Safari Version 3 and higher.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the official website of Debenhams Customer Experience Survey (related link 1 below)
- Enter the unique survey code in the lower right box. The survey code can be found in the middle of a shopping receipt.
- Click the button “Enter” and complete the survey as required.
- Debenhams Customer Experience Survey:
- About Debenhams:
- Debenhams Wikipedia: