Sign up for a Craigslist Account for Easier Posting
Craigslist provides free accounts that users can sign up for, though it also offers paid posting accounts that offer additional enhanced features. Once signed up, users can log in to their user account to edit a living posting, repost an old advertisement, and delete a current post and more.
By signing up for a Craigslist account, you can use the services mentioned above to make it easier and quicker to post, edit, delete and repost your posts. What is more, you can personalize your account home page in any way you like. Besides, it is simple, easy, fast and convenient to sign up for a new account.
Craigslist is an online communities network focusing on free online classified advertisements. It is based in the United States. Founded in 1995 by Craig Newmark as an email distribution list of friends, Craigslist became a web-based service in 1996 and expanded into other classified categories. It continued to expand and now it covers 570 cities in 50 countries, with sections devoted to jobs, housing personals, for sale ads, services, community, gigs, resumes, and discussion forums.
How can you sign up for a Craigslist account to make it easier to post, edit, delete and repost posts?
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to have a valid email address.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Craigslist website at related link 1 below.
- Click on the button marked “my account”.
- Click on the button marked “Sign up for an account”.
- Enter your email address and the verification words shown in the security image into the required boxes, and then click on the button marked “create account”.
- Follow instructions to complete the account creation process.
- If you have any questions or problems, you can go to the Craigslist help page at related link 2.