Though you are encouraged to register for a Craigslist account, which will surely help you post, edit, delete or repost mush more easily, you can surely post your posting on Craigslist totally for free without logging in or even without an online account. Besides, it is very easy and convenient for you to post a posting, as long as you have access to the internet and have several minutes, and you can let millions of people know about your posting just with one click of your mouse.
Craigslist, founded in 1995, is a centralized network of online communities in the US. Headquartered in San Francisco, Craigslist features free online advertisements which are categorized as jobs, housing, services, for sale, community, personals, gigs, etc. Offering services for about 570 cities in 50 countries of the world, Craigslist serves more than 20 billion page views every month. With more than 49.4 million unique monthly visitors in the US, it is the tenth largest website in the United States.
How Can You Post a Free Posting on Craigslist?
- A computer with access to the internet.
- You need to provide your email to receive the confirmation emails from Craigslist.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit the website of Craigslist at related link 1 below.
- Click “Post to classifieds” in the left part of the home page.
- Select the type of your posting, and click “Continue”.
- Then you will see a posting form in the next page. Fill it out with what you want to post, and submit the posting with your email address provided.
- Check your email box, and click the link contained in the email from Craigslist.
- Then you can make last-minute changes to your post, and click “Post” when you finish the edition.
- Then your posting will appear on Craigslist within 15 minutes.
- Get help with the free posting at related link 2 below.
- Learn more about Craigslist at related link 3.
- How to Post a Free Posting:
- Craigslist Factsheet: