A CitiMortgage account is provided by the American financial services provider, Citigroup for customers who want to buy houses through mortgage. Online management of the CitiMortgage account is now possible which makes everything more convenient.
By signing in CitiMortgage account, customers will be able to enjoy a series of secure and easy paperless services such as viewing mortgage statement and paying mortgage without any stamp. What’s more, after having online access to a CitiMortgage account, customers can save a trip to the mailbox by eliminating paper statements.
Based in New York, Citi is a leading global financial services provider. Its services cover more than 160 countries with about 200 million customer accounts. Citi provides a great variety of financial services and products (consumer banking and credit, wealth management, etc.) to various consuming groups such as consumers, corporations, governments, institutions and so on.
How to set up online access to manage a CitiMortgage account?
- You need to have a computer with Internet access.
- You need to provide your mortgage account details such as Social Security Number, etc.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the homepage of CitiMortgage at related link 1 and click on the link at the lower left marked “Enroll Now” below the section marked “Need to set up online access?”.
- Create your own username and password and set up three security questions. Click on the button “Continue”.
- Choose “Link my mortgage” and click on the button “Continue”.
- Provide your personal and account information such as date of birth, Social Security Number, account type and click on the button “Continue”.
- If you have any further questions regarding how to set up online access to manage a CitiMortgage account you may refer to CitiMortgage FAQs at related link 2.
- CitiMortgage Homepage:
- CitiMortgage FAQs: