Apply for an Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card
The Rewards Visa Card issued by Amazon.com provides a convenient way for customers to shop online at Amazon.com. After an easy application which takes just a few minutes, customers will be able to get the Card, which enriches their choices of online shopping. They can use the Card instantly shortly after approval.
As soon as the Visa Card application is approved, customers will receive an Amazon.com Gift Card worth 30 dollars. What's more, they can earn 3 points every time they spend 1 dollar at Amazon.com with the Visa Card, 2 points at gas stations, restaurants, and drug stores, and 1 point at other places. The points earned can be redeemed (100 points=1 dollar) for purchase, cash back, gift cards, travel and so on. In addition, no annual fee is needed with the Visa Card.
Since its establishment in 1995, Amazon.com has been developing very fast focusing on e-commerce and now it is a Fortune 500 company. Based in Seattle, it currently has sites in many countries such as the UK, Germany, France, Canada, China, etc. Amazon.com provides a great variety of things for customers like books, electronics, jewelry, and so on.
How Can You Apply for an Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card?
- Social Security Number.
- A valid e-mail address.
- American resident aged 18 or older (19 in AL and NE).
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the homepage of Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card at related link 1, and click on the button at the bottom left marked “Apply now”.
- Click on the button marked “Apply Now” at the bottom right.
- Enter your e-mail address. And if you are a new customer at Amazon.com, choose “I am a new customer”. If you are not new, enter your Amazon.com password. Then click on the button marked “Sign in using our secure server”.
- Enter your name and e-mail address again, and create your Amazon.com password (for new customers). Then click “Create account”.
- Confirm your credit history, and provide your name and address. Your personal information such as date of birth and Social Security Number, and financial information such as gross annual income are needed too. Then agree the terms and click “Submit application”.
- For further information, refer to the FAQ of Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card at related link 2.
- Homepage of Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card: http://www.chase.com/amazon
- FAQ of Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card: https://www.chase.com/ccp/index.jsp?pg_name=ccpmapp/shared/assets/page/offsiteLink &site=Amazon%20FAQ&url=http%3A//www.amazon.com/rewardscard
- Homepage of Amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com