BT Broadband remote support is an online technical support service provided by BT Broadband to its customers. If a BT Broadband customer has a problem that cannot be solved through the phone call, he or she can get a unique code for remote support from the BT Broadband support team. It is easy, fast and secure.
By entering the code into the required box on their website and downloading a small plug-in, you can get remote support easily. Your support representative will help you to solve your problems by talking to you or conducting some activities on your computer or transferring some files to you.
About BT and BT Broadband
BT, officially known as BT Group plc, is an international telecommunications services company based in the United Kingdom and also one of the largest telecommunications services companies in the world. It provides telephone, broadband and TV services for their customers. BT Broadband is BT’s broadband service division.
How does a BT Broadband customer get remote support?
- You need to have a computer with internet access.
- You need to have a unique code from your support representative.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the BT Broadband GoToAssist website (see Related Link 1 below).
- Enter the unique code provided by your support representative into the required box and then click on the button marked “Continue”.
- You will soon be asked to download a small self-installing virus-free plug-in and download it.
- With your permission, your support representative can view your screen and operate your computer with you. After your problem is solved, you just click “disconnect” to stop the remote help and then your support representative cannot see your screen or conduct any operation activity on your computer any more.
- BT Broadband GoToAssist Website:
- BT Broadband GoToAssist FAQ:
- BT Broadband GoToAssist Demonstration: