The American Express Gift Card is a prepaid payment card that contains a certain amount of money and may be used to shop for things in the United States. The card is nor redeemable for cash and it is not transferable, but it is protected, meaning that if you lose it, any unused money that was on the card can be refunded. What is more, you can use it to save money at participating stores. It also offers online services for cardholders, such as allowing you to check the balance of your American Express Gift Card online.
By checking the balance of your American Express Gift Card online, you can avoid having to go to an American Express location. Online services may be accessed whenever and wherever you want to and it is totally at your own convenience. It allows you to view your balance, see available funds and your card activity history. It is easy, fast and convenient to use.
About American Express
The official name of American Express is the American Express Company, also known as AmEx. With over 160 years’ experience, it is an international financial services corporation based in the United States, which provides banking and financial services to customers around the whole world. The amount of money spent using American Express credit cards is greater than that of any other credit card issuer.
How can you check the balance of an American Express Gift Card?
- You need to have a computer with internet access.
- You need to have an American Express Gift Card and keep the card number handy.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the American Express My Gift Card website (see Related Link 1 below) and then click the button marked “CHECK YOUR BALANCE”.
- Fill your gift card number into the required box and then click on the button marked “SEE AVAILABLE FUNDS & HISTORY”.
- Follow instructions to check the balance of your American Express Gift Card.
- American Express My Gift Card Website:
- American Express Gift Card Website:
- American Express Homepage: